What do we offer?
Analytical models and visualization
Some of our services
- We design the Big Data architecture adapted to the system you are considering, to its processing and scalability requirements and to the HW and SW capabilities of each client.
- We carry out a previous consultancy for the survey of the assets of legacy systems that are to be migrated or that will be part of the final system.
- We build efficient processes of information intake, unifying the technologies that drive the data from any source to the datalake.
- We migrate ingest processes that have become obsolete, maintaining the same conditions of security and access to information.
- We help in the implementation of quality maintenance and data security processes, which can be supported by software tools customized to the particular case of the client.
- Data modeling, lineage, quality monitoring, definition of roles and protocols for quality monitoring, change control and audits.
- We contrast the data, when necessary, with external sources to obtain a rich indicator of quality.
- We help monitor data quality and check the rules for completeness, conformity, consistency, accuracy, duplication or completeness.
- We obtain the real map of processes based on internal application logs and analysis for the detection of bottlenecks, inefficiencies, anomalies.
- We create redesigned process simulations.
- We develop the algorithms for predicting a company's employee departures, their approximate duration and economic impact
- We train the algorithms (ML) using data from: economic state of the company, social security contribution, geography, sector, worker profile or turnover.
- We develop the model for the daily prediction of the probability of leakage for each customer profile.
- We train the algorithms (ML) by incorporating external indicators such as the competition.